Zabaglione is a decadent Italian delicacy dessert that literally melts in your mouth.
The creamy texture and flavor is unbeatable!
Be sure to try some the next time you are in the mood for something different.
- 6 egg yolks
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar/caster sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated cinnamon
- 1 cup sweet wine
- In a large bowl, beat the egg yolks until light yellow in color.
- Slowly add the sugar, continuing to beat until firm.
- Add the cinnamon and wine slowly, beating in well.
- Place the bowl in some hot water in a saucepan and cook the mixture until the sugar is dissolved.
- Beat continually until the mixture resembles custard.
- Remove from heat then place into individual containers.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.