This Soy Paprika Chicken is really easy to prepare. It cooks very easily in a steamer or, for a crisper finish, it can be cooked in the oven.
Serve with a selection of vegetables including potato then add gravy,salt and pepper as the finishing touch.
It tastes equally good on a base of rice or pasta too so think of them as well.
- Set the steamer up so that has enough water to cook for 30 minutes,
- Put the chicken fillets into the bottom tray.
- Sprinkle a little soy sauce onto each chicken piece and rub in.
- Sprinkle paprika on top. More will give a spicier flavour so choose according to taste.
- Add a little salt.
- Leave to stand for about an hour so that the chicken can absorb the soy and paprika
- Start preparing the other things that you will be serving with it. Vegetables, rice and sauces will cook well in a steamer alongside of the chicken. Easy for cooking too because everything is in a single place.
- Set everything onto the steamer, cover then switch on so things can cook for about 30 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy