Some basic staple foods combine to make this Sausage, Baked Bean and Mushroom Stew. An easy one to make if using a pressure cooker too.
Slightly spicy with the addition of some paprika although that can be left out without any significant impact.
- Peel and chop the onion then put into the pressure cooker pot.
- Thickly slice the mushrooms then add to the pot.
- Open the can of beans then pour in. Be sure to scrape the can to get all the beans.
- Half fill the bean can with water and stir to get the remaining sauce. Pour the mixture into the pressure cooker.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix well. Thin a little with some extra water if needed.
- Put the lid on the pressure cooker and seal. Set over a high heat until the weight is dancing.
- Reduce the the heat a little but be sure to keep the pressure up. Cook for about 10 minutes like this.
- Remove from the heat and leave to stand for 10 minutes. This lets the food continue to cook while the pressure reduces.
- Open the pressure cooker and divide the stew between two serving bowls.
- Serve and enjoy