A delicious meat sandwich biscuit that makes a quick and easy lunch to enjoy.
- 2 cups homemade biscuit mix
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 cups diced or ground cooked meat
- 2 cups medium white sauce
- Add enough milk to the biscuit mix to make a soft dough. Divide dough in 2 parts and roll on a floured board to about 1⁄4 inch thick.
- Place one layer in a greased baking dish… brush the top with butter.
- Top with the second half.
- Bake in a 350°F/180°C/Gas Mark 4 oven for 30 minutes or until done.
- Split in 2 parts and cover with the meat. Pour the sauce over the meat and cover with the top biscuit.
- Pour any leftover sauce and meat over the top of the biscuit.