A fun and curious way to have ham and cheese biscuits for a playful lunch. Kids love them – and the adults do as well! Enjoy!!
- baking powder biscuit dough
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- 1 cup grated cheese of your choice
- ham slices (optional)
- Roll the dough into an oblong piece that is ¼ inch thick. Spread with the melted butter and sprinkle ½ cup of the grated cheese on it.
- If using the ham slices, lay them on top of the cheese.
- Start with the small end and start to roll up until you run out of dough. Cut into 1 inch slices.
- Place the slices (flat) on a greased pan and sprinkle the rest of the cheese over the top of the pinwheels.
- Bake in a 400°F/200°C/Gas Mark 6 oven for 15-20 minutes.