Quite a delicious experimental recipe. Gluten-free is becoming more popular due to an increase in gluten intolerance. This pancake is easy and very tasty… and best of all, gluten-free!
- ¾ cup millet flour
- ¾ almond flour
- ¼ tapioca flour
- ¼ cup ground flax seed
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup sugar (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk or nut milk
- Put all the dry ingredients into a bowl, and mix well.
- Break the eggs into the bowl and add the milk. Mix until just moistened. Do not beat.
- Heat skillet on medium and add 1 Tablespoon oil to the skillet.
- Take ¼ to ½ cup of the batter and place into the hot skillet.
- When bubbles form on the edges and the inside is starting to look done, it is time to turn over the pancake.
- Place finished pancakes on a plate and cover. Hold in a warm oven until all the pancakes are done.
- Serve with maple syrup, spread with jelly or eat as is.