It can be eaten just as pictured but my own feeling is that it is better with a sauce of some kind. Your choice of flavour on this one
Cooking Time: 40 mins
- 2 white Fish fillets (about 125g/4oz each)
- Large can New Potatoes
- handful frozen Peas
- handful frozen baby Carrots
- frozen Cauliflower
- Pour water into the steamer so that it will cook fo 30-40 minutes.
- Put the fish into the first basket.
- Put the cauliflower, peas and carrots into the second.
- Spoon potatoes from the can. If the can is larger than the appetite then put the remainder in the fridge for another day.
- Set each of the baskets onto the steamer base then switch on to cook for about 30 minutes.
- Once everything is fully cooked then divide between two serving plates. Sprinkle on a little salt and pepper to finish. Alternatively, add a sauce of your choice.
- Serve and Enjoy
Finish with a sauce of some description. Ketchup or Brown Sauce are an option. Or add a few tablespoons of either cheese or curry sauce.