Take the vegetarian option with these veggieballs in a curry sauce. Take the Curried Veggieballs to a new level by serving with rice, brussels sprouts and steamed onions along with a curry sauce.
Easy to make in the the steamer.
An easy to make curry from simple ingredients. Just use a few things that are already to hand to enjoy this delicious curry.
- 8 frozen Veggieballs
- 2 small Brown Onions
- 125g/4oz bag Frozen Rice
- 12 frozen Brussels Sprouts
- 1 jar Curry Sauce
- Put the bag of frozen rice into the base of a steamer.
- Peel and halve the onions then add to the the steamer.
- Put in the Brussels Sprouts.
- Put the frozen veggieballs into a bowl then spoon in sufficient curry sauce to cover. Use kitchen film to cover this then set it on the second layer of the steamer.
- Cover then set the steamer going for about 30 minutes.
- Divide between 2 plates to serve.
Use different vegetables to vary the final result. Onion and Brussels work well but others would work too.