Lunch is calling and what could be better than this Cheese and Tortilla Sandwich?
Add in some mustard and mayonnaise for added flavour to get something that can be prepared in minutes.
Endless variations to the flavour are possibele too so you will never eat the same thing twice.
- Lay the slices of bread flat on a suitable work surface. A chopping board is best as the sandwich will need to be cut when finished.
- Spread mustard on one slice and mayonnaise on the second.
- Sprinkle a little salt and pepper onto the mayonnaise slice.
- Put the sliced cheese on top of the mustard.
- Layer tortilla chips on top of the mayonnaise slice. Depending on the chips, it may be worth sprinkling a little more salt onto them.
- Fold the cheese side over the tortilla one the cut into either two or four pieces according to preference
- Eat and enjoy your lunch