A no-cook, quick and easy way to enjoy a high protein meal for lunch. Tasty too!
- ½ pound/250g cheese of your choice, grated
- 4 eggs, hard boiled
- 2 Tablespoons sweet relish
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- dash cayenne pepper to taste
- Shred the cheese and put into a bowl. Mash the egg yolks with a fork, then chop the egg whites.
- Add the eggs, sweet relish, onions and the cayenne to the grated cheese. Mix well.
- Butter a mold of your choice and press the ingredients into it. Chill thoroughly.
- Place the cheese loaf onto a serving dish and slice.