Sausage and Biscuit Delight sandwiches are a wonderful, fast and easy way to create a favorite totally encompassing sandwich. The flaky biscuit in combination with the delicious sausage is sure to be a hit with everyone in the family. And for those of you that are vegetarian, there are quite a number of meat-free sausages to choose from, enabling you to still enjoy this delightful sandwich treat.
Yield: Up to a dozen depending upon size
- 1 baking powder biscuit recipe
- Sausages or hot dogs
- Roll the baking powder biscuit recipe out to 1⁄2-inch thickness. Cut into rounds or even rectangles – depending upon the size of the sausages you are using. Or if you prefer, you could cut the sausages in half.
- Place a sausage or hot dog on each unbaked biscuit
- Feel free to experiment with one of the many varieties of vegetarian/meat-free sausages.
- Moisten the edges of the dough.
- Fold over and press together with the sausage enclosed in the center.
- Bake in a 400°F/200°C/Gas Mark 6 oven for 12-15 minutes.