Baked Noodles, Cheese and Ham is a casserole dinner dish that is so simple to make, yet is so very delicious ~ very creamy with the addition of a tasty white sauce. The combination of the noodles mixed with the cheese and ham is a sure-fire way to use up your leftovers. Make this one time and it will quickly become one of your many favorites!
- 4 cups cooked noodles of your choice (I prefer flat noodles, but any noodle will work)
- 1 cup ham, chopped in small cubes or diced fine
- 1 cup grated cheese of your choice (a sharp cheese brings out more flavor)
- 2 cups thin white sauce
- Put a layer of noodles in a greased 9″ x 13″ baking dish.
- Sprinkle with a layer of ham.
- Then sprinkle with a layer of cheese.
- Cover everything with a layer of the white sauce.
- Repeat until all the ingredients are used up.
- Finish the casserole off by sprinkling the top with some grated cheese.
- Bake in a 350°F/180°C/Gas Mark 4 oven for 30 minutes or until done and the top is bubbling.
NOTE: If you have leftover corn or peas or other vegetable, consider adding them to the casserole as well. It can be made so many different ways and taste unique each time you make it. ENJOY!