A nice apple and rice concoction as a creamy dessert to enhance and complete any meal!
- 1 cup of rice
- 1 pat of butter
- 6 apples, peeled, cored and chopped into chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- granulated sugar/caster sugar
- Place the rice in 2 cups of water with the butter and the salt. Cook until half done.
- Then add the apples cut in pieces.
- Cook together until both rice and apples are well done.
- Add sugar to taste – about 1/4 cup.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon and top with whipped cream.