Fresh applesauce is quite a treat for everyone who eats this delicious fruit. In my opinion there is none better than the fresh way of making applesauce.
- 3 apples, cored
- To make this delicious treat all that is needed is a food processor. It is your choice if you wish to peel the apples or leave the skins on.
- Leaving the skins on will add additional fiber as well as additional color… depending upon the type of apple you are using.
- Cut the apples into quarters and core. Place the pieces into a food processor.
- Blend and pulse as needed until the apples become the consistency of applesauce.
- Remove from the bowl and immediately serve. If additional sweetener is preferred, drizzle with a touch of honey or agave syrup. Enjoy!